Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with CT's Nancy Johnson 7/25/03
Albany, NY – Nancy Johnson returns to the Congressional Corner today to continue her conversation with Alan about prescription drugs and health care. She and Alan take a look at both medi-care and medi-caid. Alan asks about her powerful position on the Ways and Means Committee and if she enjoys being chair of it's Health Sub Committee.