Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue January 17, 2012
Congressional Corner with Joel Tyner - Part 1
By Alan Chartock
Albany, NY – Dutchess County Legislator Joel Tyner is running what he calls a progressive campaign for Congress. In today's Congressional Corner, Tyner a Democratic candidate for New York's 20th Congressional seat currently held by Chris Gibson tells WAMC's Alan Chartock that he believes voters share his platform.