Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri December 5, 2003
Congressional Corner with MA's John Olver 11/25/03
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock is back in the Congressional Corner and today he speaks with his own Representative, John Olver of Massachussets first district about the energy bill. John is not in favor of the bill and expresses his concerns about job creation and rollbacks of environmental protections.