Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Wed April 9, 2003
Congressional Corner with MA's Richard Neal 4/10/03
Albany, NY – Last year Richard Neal of Massachusetts won an award for his work in Congress to bring peace to Northern Ireland. He joins Alan in the Congressional Corner today to discuss Bush's recent trip to Belfast. Alan asks Richard what his thoughts are about Bush's involment in the peace process in Ireland and makes some comparisons to the peace process in Isreal.