Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Fri June 20, 2003
Congressional Corner with MA's Richard Neal 6/05/03
Albany, NY – Representative Richard Neal of Massachusetts 2nd district is in the Congressional Corner today to discuss tax policy and the child tax credit that was not extended to low income families. David Galletly is standing in for Alan Chartock and he opens by asking Richard about this child tax credit.