Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with NY's John Sweeney 7/10/03
Albany, NY – There has been some talk lately of Congressman John Sweeney angling for higher office and this has brought up a nickname that President Bush gave him some time ago. Dubbed "Congressman kickass" - John joins Alan in the Congressional Corner today to discuss American troops in Liberia.... but Alan opens by asking him about where this nickname came from.