Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with NY's John Sweeney 7/14/03
Albany, NY – On Friday Alan and representative John Sweeney were discussing the role of the United States around the world. Today that discussion turns to Iraq and how long it will take to establish order and a new government. We hear about American casualties almost every day and so Alan opens todays discussion by asking about how dangerous it is in Iraq today.