Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon November 24, 2003
Congressional Corner with NY's Maurice Hinchey 10/15/03
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock has returned to the Congressional Corner. Today he is joined by Maurice Hinchey of New York's 22nd district. Maurice is on the House Appropriations committee and talks to Alan today about the work his committe has been doing on the Bush administrations request for 87 million in funds to rebuild Iraq.