Most Active Stories
- Steven Pinker's Writing Guide
- NY's New Medical Marijuana Law Carries A "Wait"
- WAMC’s Alan Chartock In Conversation with Malcolm Nance, International Terrorism Expert
- Global Foundries Deal With IBM Could Attract Additional Businesses
- WAMC's Alan Chartock In Conversation with Ned Sullivan, President of Scenic Hudson
Thu December 11, 2003
Congressional Corner with NY's Maurice Hinchey 12/11/03
Albany, NY – New York's 22nd district representative Maurice Hinchey is concerned about the fate of Medicare. With the largest overhaul of the system set into motion since Lyndon Johnson signed the bill that created Medicare in 1965, Congressman Hinchey shares his concerns about senior citizens, social security and availablility of prescription drugs, today in the Congressional Corner.