Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Sat January 10, 2004
Congressional Corner with NYs Sherwood Boehlert 1/06/04
Albany, NY – The discovery of single case of mad cow has had an effect on millions of Americans. Alan asks Science Committee member Sherwood Boehlert about this issue in a final discussion today in the Congressional Corner. The conversation then moves on to one of Alan's favorite topics - some new year's predictions.