Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with NY's Sherwood Boehlert 7/16/0
Albany, NY – Since his visit to Liberia, the President's statement that the Iraqi government tried to purchase nuclear weapons from African nations. Sherry Boehlert is back in the Congressional Corner to talk about this. He has spent seven years on the Intelligence Committee and so Alan asks Sherry if he feels the President "mis-spoke" or if he intentionally offered the American people false information.