Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri February 15, 2013
Congressional Corner with Paul Tonko - Part 1
The country faces sequestration if a deal can’t be reached in Washington.
In today’s Congressional Corner, New York representative Paul Tonko, a Democrat who represents the 20th district, tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that House members on both sides of the aisle are concerned about the sequester.