Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon September 17, 2012
Congressional Corner with Peter Welch - Part 2
The Farm Bill is set to expire at the end of the month. In today’s Congressional Corner, Vermont representative Peter Welch tells Alan Chartock that the House must act on the bill, which has already gotten out of the Senate.