Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon December 3, 2012
Congressional Corner with Ross Baker - Part 3
Voters seem to detest gridlock in Washington. In today’s Congressional Corner, Rutgers University political science professor Ross Baker tells WAMC’s Alan Chartock that the Senate is actually structured to slow the legislative process.