Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu October 30, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernard Sanders 9/15/03
Albany, NY – Last week in the NY Times there was a full page advertizement opposing what is called The Sanders Amendment, dealing with pension plans, to a Treasury Appropriations Bill. The amendment's author, Bernie Sanders joins Alan in the Congressional Corner today to talk about the pension plans of American workers, his amendment and the opposition he faces.