Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu October 30, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernard Sanders 9/16/03
Albany, NY – For the first time since the Watergate hearings in 1974 the US Supreme Court interrupted their summer recess, this time to hear arguments regarding eht Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act. Bernard Sanders and Alan take some time in the Congressional Corner today to talk about campaign finance and soft money before returning to the topic of the Sanders pension plan amendment to a Treasury Appropriations bill.