Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu October 30, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernard Sanders 9/16/03
Albany, NY – For the first time since the Watergate hearings in 1974 the US Supreme Court interrupted their summer recess, this time to hear arguments regarding eht Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act. Bernard Sanders and Alan take some time in the Congressional Corner today to talk about campaign finance and soft money before returning to the topic of the Sanders pension plan amendment to a Treasury Appropriations bill.