Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Wed November 22, 2006
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernie Sanders 11/22, 11/27, 11/28
albany, ny – Vermont's only Congressman, Bernie Sanders, is about to become one of the state's two U.S. Senators. Alan asks him about the issues he'd like to focus on as well as his committee assignments, before delving into the issues of media consolidation and the war in Iraq.