Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue May 27, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernie Sanders 5/13/02
Albany, NY – The tax cut is back on the table in the Congressional Corner, where Bernie Sanders, Independent from Vermont, joins WAMC's political analyst Alan Chartock in a look at the impact of the proposed tax cut on Americans. Alan asks Bernie if he thinks the average American is being conned with any amount of tax cut.