Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernie Sanders 7/18/03
Albany, NY – Federal Reserve Board Chairman, Alan Greenspan recently presented a semi-annual report to the Financial Services Committee. Vermont's Bernie Sanders had a few tough questions for him. He is our guest today in the Congressional Corner and Alan Chartock opens by asking Bernie how, as an Independent, he keeps fighting the good fight when the odds are stacked against him.