Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon August 4, 2003
Congressional Corner with VT's Bernie Sanders 7/23/03
Albany, NY – Vermont's Independent, Bernie Sanders joins Alan for a final spin in the Congressional Corner. Today the the topic is Iraq. Alan asks Bernie about the remarks in President Bush's speech about Iraq's supposed attempt to obtain nuclear weapons from Africa and why this particular comment has created such an uproar.