Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed December 31, 2003
Congressional Corner with WI's David Obey 12/16/03
Albany, NY – The House of Representatives recently passed the Omnibus Spending Bill. Alan invited the ranking democrat on the Appropriations Committee, David Obey to discuss the bill and how it is put together. Alan and David talk about the differences between working for State and Federal government before getting into discussing the spending bill.