Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Wed December 31, 2003
Congressional Corner with WI's David Obey 12/16/03
Albany, NY – The House of Representatives recently passed the Omnibus Spending Bill. Alan invited the ranking democrat on the Appropriations Committee, David Obey to discuss the bill and how it is put together. Alan and David talk about the differences between working for State and Federal government before getting into discussing the spending bill.