Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
WAMC News, New York News
Thu July 5, 2012
Congressman Discusses Issues
New York’s current 14-thousand square mile 23rd Congressional District encompasses the northern tier of the state. On today’s Community Corner the District’s Representative Bill Owens discusses a number of issues, including the recent passage of the federal transportation bill.
The federal transportation bill included an amendment co-sponsored by Democratic Congressman Bill Owens to maintain funding for off-system rural bridges.
Congressman Owens will hold a telephone town hall to answer constituent questions on Tuesday evening.