Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
Thu August 28, 2008
Congressman Says Healthcare Top Issue at DNC
By Alan Chartock
Denver, CO – The No. 1 issue at the Democratic National Convention has been healthcare, according to New York Representative Michael Arcuri.
"The thing that I have heard the most about here is... healthcare. I've heard more about healthcare than I've heard in the last two years in Congress," Arcuri said.
Arcuri is a superdelegate from the 24th Congressional District.