Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
Thu August 28, 2008
Congressman Says Healthcare Top Issue at DNC
By Alan Chartock
Denver, CO – The No. 1 issue at the Democratic National Convention has been healthcare, according to New York Representative Michael Arcuri.
"The thing that I have heard the most about here is... healthcare. I've heard more about healthcare than I've heard in the last two years in Congress," Arcuri said.
Arcuri is a superdelegate from the 24th Congressional District.