Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
Thu August 28, 2008
Congressman Says Healthcare Top Issue at DNC
By Alan Chartock
Denver, CO – The No. 1 issue at the Democratic National Convention has been healthcare, according to New York Representative Michael Arcuri.
"The thing that I have heard the most about here is... healthcare. I've heard more about healthcare than I've heard in the last two years in Congress," Arcuri said.
Arcuri is a superdelegate from the 24th Congressional District.