Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu August 28, 2008
Congressman Says Healthcare Top Issue at DNC
By Alan Chartock
Denver, CO – The No. 1 issue at the Democratic National Convention has been healthcare, according to New York Representative Michael Arcuri.
"The thing that I have heard the most about here is... healthcare. I've heard more about healthcare than I've heard in the last two years in Congress," Arcuri said.
Arcuri is a superdelegate from the 24th Congressional District.