Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu December 1, 2005
Congressman Seeks Input on Rural Health Care Reform Priorities
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – An upstate New York Congressman hosted a health care roundtable in Plattsburgh on Thursday afternoon. A Healthy Dialogue - Taking Steps to Improve Health Care for Rural New Yorkers was held to discuss what should be done to improve health care and its infrastructure in the rural areas of New York State. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.