Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu December 1, 2005
Congressman Seeks Input on Rural Health Care Reform Priorities
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – An upstate New York Congressman hosted a health care roundtable in Plattsburgh on Thursday afternoon. A Healthy Dialogue - Taking Steps to Improve Health Care for Rural New Yorkers was held to discuss what should be done to improve health care and its infrastructure in the rural areas of New York State. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.