Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New England News
Tue March 4, 2008
Connecticut nursing homes have a high rate of dispensing anti-psychotic drugs
CT – Federal figures show Connecticut nursing homes have among the nation's highest rates of dispensing anti-psychotic drugs to residents who do not have psychotic disorders. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo...