Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
North Country/Adirondacks News
Wed July 30, 2008
Conservation Law Foundation issued climate change report
VT – The Conservation Law Foundation has issued a report outlining five steps it says Vermont and New England must make in the next five years to reduce the threat of climate change. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.