Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
New England News
Thu May 31, 2012
Consumer Reports Ranks Doctors' Practices In Massachusetts
Consumer Reports has teamed with a Massachusetts group to rate hundreds of primary care doctors’ practices in the Bay State. The magazine’s evaluations are being released jointly with Massachusetts Health Quality Partners, which is a coalition of health insurers, hospitals, doctors, and others with a stake in the healthcare industry. WAMC’s Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the coalition’s Melinda Karp.