Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
New England News
Thu May 31, 2012
Consumer Reports Ranks Doctors' Practices In Massachusetts
Consumer Reports has teamed with a Massachusetts group to rate hundreds of primary care doctors’ practices in the Bay State. The magazine’s evaluations are being released jointly with Massachusetts Health Quality Partners, which is a coalition of health insurers, hospitals, doctors, and others with a stake in the healthcare industry. WAMC’s Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill spoke with the coalition’s Melinda Karp.