Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu June 16, 2005
Controversial Legislation Introduced to Combat DWI
By Arielle Trimm
Albany, NY – New York State Senators Nick Spano & Tom Libous have introduced legislation to combat repeat DWI offenders. One provision would require drivers with multiple DWI offenses to purchase a special licence plate that would instantly identify their history to police. More from our Capital District Bureau Cheif, Arielle Trimm.