Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu January 29, 2009
In Conversation with... Michael Meeropol
Albany, NY – Michael Meeropol is the retired Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics at Western New England College and author of Surrender: How the Clinton Administration completed the Reagan Revolution. Michael attended Swarthmore College, before going on to graduate work at King's College, Cambridge University and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he received his PhD in Economics in 1973. He is also a regular commentator on WAMC.
As president and CEO of WAMC/Northeast Public Radio, Alan Chartock often takes time from his schedule to speak with unique people who's stories should be told. From musicians to journalists to UN weapons inspectors to top philanthropists, Alan offers listeners an opportunity to hear from these individuals in frank and open conversation. Read Alan's blog, or follow him on Twitter.