Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu January 29, 2009
In Conversation with... Michael Meeropol
Albany, NY – Michael Meeropol is the retired Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics at Western New England College and author of Surrender: How the Clinton Administration completed the Reagan Revolution. Michael attended Swarthmore College, before going on to graduate work at King's College, Cambridge University and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he received his PhD in Economics in 1973. He is also a regular commentator on WAMC.
As president and CEO of WAMC/Northeast Public Radio, Alan Chartock often takes time from his schedule to speak with unique people who's stories should be told. From musicians to journalists to UN weapons inspectors to top philanthropists, Alan offers listeners an opportunity to hear from these individuals in frank and open conversation. Read Alan's blog, or follow him on Twitter.