Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
WAMC News, North Country News
Tue July 17, 2012
A Conversation With UVM’s New President
The University of Vermont has a new President. On Monday, E. Thomas Sullivan began his first day leading Vermont’s largest college. On today’s Community Corner, he takes time to chat with North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley about his new job and vision for the campus.
E. Thomas Sullivan, who prefers to be called Tom, comes to the University of Vermont from the University of Minnesota, leaving his position of Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost. He was named president in February and has been transitioning to the position since.
UVM President Tom Sullivan is an expert on antitrust law. His wife is a 1977 graduate of the college.