Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC News, North Country News
Tue July 17, 2012
A Conversation With UVM’s New President
The University of Vermont has a new President. On Monday, E. Thomas Sullivan began his first day leading Vermont’s largest college. On today’s Community Corner, he takes time to chat with North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley about his new job and vision for the campus.
E. Thomas Sullivan, who prefers to be called Tom, comes to the University of Vermont from the University of Minnesota, leaving his position of Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost. He was named president in February and has been transitioning to the position since.
UVM President Tom Sullivan is an expert on antitrust law. His wife is a 1977 graduate of the college.