Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu November 13, 2008
In Conversation with...Colonel Jack Jacobs (Ret.)
Albany, NY – Colonel Jack Jacobs is the author of If Not Now, When? Duty and Sacrifice in America's Time of Need.
A recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor, Col. Jacobs looks back on his military service, including the events in Vietnam that led to his award, describes the personal code of honor with which he has lived his life, and offers a candid assessment of the current global situation.
Jacobs retired from the Army in 1987 and subsequently was a managing director of Banker's Trust and of Lehman Brothers. He currently serves as a military analyst for MSNBC.