Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Shakespeare & Company's Founding Artistic Dir. Speaks About Recent Leadership Resignations
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu November 13, 2008
In Conversation with...Colonel Jack Jacobs (Ret.)
Albany, NY – Colonel Jack Jacobs is the author of If Not Now, When? Duty and Sacrifice in America's Time of Need.
A recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor, Col. Jacobs looks back on his military service, including the events in Vietnam that led to his award, describes the personal code of honor with which he has lived his life, and offers a candid assessment of the current global situation.
Jacobs retired from the Army in 1987 and subsequently was a managing director of Banker's Trust and of Lehman Brothers. He currently serves as a military analyst for MSNBC.