Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Mon January 28, 2013
Cooking classes and kitchen gadgets with Different Drummer's Kitchen Company
Different Drummer’s Kitchen Company has three locations in our listening area: Albany, NY and Lenox and Northampton, MA.
In addition to providing a resource for home cooks and professional chefs to acquire equipment for their culinary tasks, the Albany and Northampton locations also host cooking classes in a number of specialties including Cake Decorating, Beginning Sushi, and Homemade Pasta.
Virginia Rhinehart, the Cooking School Coordinator from Different Drummer’s Kitchen in Albany and she joins us now to tell us more about Different Drummer’s Kitchen cooking school and to tell us about some time saving kitchen gadgets.
Chef’n Sleekstor Measuring Beaker
Microplane Herb Mill
Joseph Joseph Rocker
Lekue Steam Case with Tray
Joseph Joseph Chop Board
Le Creuset Dutch Oven