Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Wed July 5, 2006
Coping with Record Lake Levels
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The National Weather Service in Burlington, Vermont says Lake Champlain has hit record high water levels for more than a week. Marinas, boaters and others who rely on the lake are trying to go with the flow and adjust how they deal with things when it comes to the high waters. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.