Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue August 3, 2010
Correction - Chapbook
Albany, NY – Michael from New Windsor says:
A chap book is a small pamphlet - usually used to publish poetry. Bukowski got his start with Chaps of his published magazine poetry.
We looked into it further, and found the Merriam-Webster definition:
Etymology: chapman + book
: a small book containing ballads, poems, tales, or tracts