Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Tue October 28, 2003
Cost of Health Care For Kids Rises
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – In Massachusetts, a state run health care program for children is increasing fees this week. State officials say it's the only way to preserve the program, but children's health care advocates say the financial burden will simply be transferred instead of lessened. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.