Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Mon April 16, 2012
Could Billionaire Koch Brothers Ruin Cato?
Charles and David Koch filed two lawsuits against the libertarian think tank that one of them helped found. The brothers say they want Cato to stay true to its 'principles.' But many in Cato say the move will put the brothers in charge and threatens Cato's independence. Cato's Michael Cannon speaks with host Michel Martin.