Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon July 14, 2003
Council to Advise Commissioner on Dairy Industry
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – The New York Department of Agriculture has re-established its Milk Marketing Advisory Council. Its goal is to improve milk industry profitability, use emerging technology and maintain New York's status as a dairy producer. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.