Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Mon July 14, 2003
Council to Advise Commissioner on Dairy Industry
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – The New York Department of Agriculture has re-established its Milk Marketing Advisory Council. Its goal is to improve milk industry profitability, use emerging technology and maintain New York's status as a dairy producer. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.