Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri June 24, 2005
Councillors Considering Eliminating Term Limits
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – So, how do you keep a popular mayor in office who's being term-limited out? You eliminate the term limits clause that's forcing him out. That's what city councillors are considering in Plattsburgh, New York only seven years after they implemented term limits.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.