Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon June 20, 2005
Counties Struggle to Repair Storm-Damaged Roads
By Pat Bradley
Bolton, NY – Traffic is moving again across a stretch of the Adirondack Northway that was shut down by a mudslide a week ago. But the Interstate was not the only road damaged, and officials in New York's Warren and Essex Counties are still struggling to repair dozens of county and town roads.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.