Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Wed July 9, 2003
Court Decisions Could Affect Casinos in the Catskills
By Allison Dunne
Sullivan County, New York – Lawyers for Governor Pataki filed papers with the New York State Court of Appeals last week. They asked the state's highest court to stay its decision that the governor entered into a casino deal illegally, while the governor seeks to appeal to the Supreme Court on the matter. The outcome could affect casino developments in the Catskills. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.