Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed July 9, 2003
Court Decisions Could Affect Casinos in the Catskills
By Allison Dunne
Sullivan County, New York – Lawyers for Governor Pataki filed papers with the New York State Court of Appeals last week. They asked the state's highest court to stay its decision that the governor entered into a casino deal illegally, while the governor seeks to appeal to the Supreme Court on the matter. The outcome could affect casino developments in the Catskills. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.