Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Tue September 28, 2004
Court Hears Albany DA Campaign Lawsuit
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – The primary election for Albany County District Attorney two weeks ago produced one of the day's more memorable results, as challenger David Soares upset incumbent Paul Clyne. Now, once again the campaign trail for Albany County D.A. has led to the courtroom. Arguments were heard in State Supreme Court this afternoon in the latest lawsuit in the district attorneys race in Albany County. WAMC's senior correspondent Brian Shields reports.