Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Thu May 1, 2003
Court Records On-Line And Privacy
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – New York State's Office of Court Administration is looking at ways to make court records available on the internet, but putting those documents on-line opens up a number of privacy concerns. A state
panel has scheduled a series of public hearings to consider those privacy issues. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.