Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu May 1, 2003
Court Records On-Line And Privacy
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – New York State's Office of Court Administration is looking at ways to make court records available on the internet, but putting those documents on-line opens up a number of privacy concerns. A state
panel has scheduled a series of public hearings to consider those privacy issues. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.