Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu May 4, 2006
Court Rules Against Town over Road Designations
By Pat Bradley
Horicon, NY – The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation has won a lawsuit against an Adirondack town over the use of roads in the forest preserve. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.