Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Fri January 9, 2004
Court Upholds APA Enforcement Authority
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The New York State Attorney General's office says an appellate court decision regarding a private landowner's construction of a driveway thru wetlands is a significant move in upholding the enforcement authority of the Adirondack Park Agency. But property rights advocates say the Park Agency's enforcement capability has never been in doubt. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.