Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Mon April 26, 2004
Craig Unger - House of Bush House of Saud
By Susan Arbetter
Albany, NY – Craig Unger's new book rigorously details how the personal fortunes of both Bush administrations have been entwined with the ruling family of Saudi Arabia.
Unger, who is the former deputy editor of the New York Observer, and former editor of Boston Magazine, also questions the current Bush administration's decision to allow over 140 Saudi citizens to fly out of the US 2 days after 9/11 when American air traffic was shut down.
Susan Arbetter asked Unger what happened on September 13, 2001.