Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Tue February 20, 2007
Creative Index would assess arts in schools
By Carrie Saldo
Boston, MA – The concept of Creative economy has been the focus of a county-wide study in the Berkshires and was a focus of statewide community meetings held by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. Now, a Berkshire County legislator has filed a bill that would monitor the teaching of creativity and innovation in Massachusetts' classrooms.
More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo;