Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Tue February 20, 2007
Creative Index would assess arts in schools
By Carrie Saldo
Boston, MA – The concept of Creative economy has been the focus of a county-wide study in the Berkshires and was a focus of statewide community meetings held by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. Now, a Berkshire County legislator has filed a bill that would monitor the teaching of creativity and innovation in Massachusetts' classrooms.
More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo;