Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
Wed August 14, 2013
Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together
By Joe Donahue
We welcome physician and a behavioral scientist, Dr. Peter Ubel, to the show and speak with him about his book, Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together.
This interview aired previously in Oct. 2012.