Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Wed August 14, 2013
Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together
By Joe Donahue
We welcome physician and a behavioral scientist, Dr. Peter Ubel, to the show and speak with him about his book, Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together.
This interview aired previously in Oct. 2012.