Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Wed August 14, 2013
Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together
By Joe Donahue
We welcome physician and a behavioral scientist, Dr. Peter Ubel, to the show and speak with him about his book, Critical Decisions: How You and Your Doctor Can Make the Right Medical Choices Together.
This interview aired previously in Oct. 2012.