Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Tue February 14, 2012
Croatia's Museum Of Broken Relationships
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. If your Valentine's Day isn't working out, visit the museum of broken relationships in Croatia. The collection includes a wedding dress from a marriage gone wrong and a shattered garden gnome. A wife threw it at her husband's car. A veteran donated a prosthetic leg, calling it sturdier than his affair with the physical therapist. And there's the axe a woman used on her ex's furniture. The more she chopped, she says, the better she felt. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.