Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Thu October 6, 2005
Cross-Border Summit Yields Economic, Academic and Tourism Agreements
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Several significant agreements for New York's North Country have emerged from the third Quebec-NY Economic Summit held in Albany yesterday. Co-hosted by NY's Governor and Quebec's Premier, it drew more than 340 business, academic and government representatives and economic developers to discuss common economic concerns. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.