Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Thu November 14, 2013
"Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination" By Philip Shenon
Ultimately it’s a work that begs the answer- what have we learned from the years between Dallas on November 22, 1963 and September 11, 2001 about communications between our most powerful government agencies.
His new book is A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination.
North Country News