Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
Thu November 14, 2013
"Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination" By Philip Shenon
Ultimately it’s a work that begs the answer- what have we learned from the years between Dallas on November 22, 1963 and September 11, 2001 about communications between our most powerful government agencies.
His new book is A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination.
North Country News